What? Don't look at me like that. They look good, don't they? This was a collaborative effort by all three of us, as Davie wanted me to make them, and then contributed with how to execute them into the shapes, and Kris contributed her good wisdom to sugaring the cookies. It's a slight spin-off of this.
Please, stop giving me that look.
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 1/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
Cinnamon sugar (can be mix of ground cinnamon and sugar)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together first 5 ingredients; then add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix until you form a sticky dough.
- Roll into small balls and roll in cinnamon sugar. Place onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Use your finger to make a small indent in the top of the ball, so as to create a place for the Hershey's Kiss to rest later.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until just golden brown.
- Then place Hershey kiss (with wrapping removed) in center of each cookie, while they are still hot.
Makes approximately 48 cookies.