|There were more but we ate them....|
These are easy to make and would be great at a party or freeze some for later. They didn't really make it to the freezer in our house but they might make it in yours! you will need a mini-muffin tin to make them bite sized.
1 10 oz pgk of frozen spinach thawed
4 oz cream cheese (half the box) frozen and diced up.
1 13-15 oz can of artichoke hearts drained and chopped
1 1/2 cups biscuit mix (like Bisquick)
1 cup milk
3/4 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese
1 tbls chili powder
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Put cream cheese in fridge and leave there until just ready to dice up (at least 20-40 min)
3. Place the thawed spinach in a towel and wring out all the moisture.
4. Place the spinach, biscuit mix, artichokes, parmigiano, and milk in a bowl and combine.
5. fold in the cream cheese pieces.
6. spray the mini muffin in with non stick spray then divide the mix equally in the muffin cups.
7. Bake for 13-17 min till golden brown.