|Quintessential Italian Salad|
4-6 Campari Tomatoes sliced in a 1/4" thickness (alternately 2 medium ripe tomatoes also work)
4 oz of Fresh Mozzarella cut to the same size as tomatoes.
16 fresh leaves of Basil rolled up and cut into strips (can Dried Basil in a sprinkle thin layer, be careful not to add too much!)
1 tablespoon olive oil drizzled
1. Cut the tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil.
2. Arrange the tomatoes and mozzarella alternating on a plate.
3. Salt and Pepper to desired tastes.
4. Drizzle oil all over the plate.
5. Sprinkle the basil liberally.
6. Cover with plastic wrap and let it sit for a few hours.