|Easy and Tasty|
Currently I have been drawing inspiration from an App called Kitchen Stories as they don't post a lot of items but what they post is EXTREMELY good. More upscale than Allrecipes but better at explaining items.
What I love about this recipe is that even though it comes with a dressing, it is perfectly good without it. I also omitted the cashews to save some time.
- 1 cup cooked couscous (I use Moroccan)
- 4 chicken fillets
- I took two large boneless skinless and cut in half long ways. Then placed each one in a ziploc bag to pound to evenness. Try to get them all the same thickness for proper cooking.
- 4 cups of arugula lettuce
- 2 zucchini
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 sprigs of rosemary (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- Olive oil for frying
- Panko for breading
Dressing- If you want
- 1 tbls Stone ground Mustard
- 1 tbls balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbls olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbls lemon juice
- Cook couscous according to package instructions
- Halve the zucchini and cut into sticks
- Finely chop rosemary
- Halve cherry tomatoes
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan and fry the zucchini on all sides until lightly browned and set aside.
- Salt, pepper, and panko the chicken fillets
- Add a little more oil to the pan and fry the chicken fillets till done
- Make the dressing
- Take a plate, add the arugula on the bottom, sprinkle couscous, some fried zucchini sticks, a few cherry tomato halves and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the dressing if you want.