Sites and resources we recommend or that we get our inspiration from:
- Smitten Kitchen
- Food Network (also a beloved channel that we watch frequently)
- Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook (This is the site but you should have the actual book in your house as it is extremely useful!)
- Cooks Illustrated (Again having the book on hand is very useful!)
- 'Real Thai'- The best of Thailand's Regional Cooking by Nancie McDermott. (Kris: After living in Thailand for a year I can honestly say that this cookbook stays true to Thai cuisine!)
- 'The Food of India'- by Priya Wickramasinghe and Carol Selva Rajah (Kris picked this up in Kerela, India and it is one of the best books on India cuisine. Lots of pictures about what all the different spices look like as well as easy step by step instructions on how to make it all.)
* We will also post the links to the original recipes or books to give credit.
Special thanks to Way2Blogging for the "Scroll to top" Jquery code that's used on this site.